Windows 2000 Proposed Error Messages
The following are new Windows messages that are under consideration for
the planned Windows 2000:
- Smash forehead on keyboard to continue.
- Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue.
- Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
- Press any key except... no, No, NO, NOT THAT ONE!
- Press Ctrl-Alt-Del now for IQ test.
- Close your eyes and press escape three times.
- Bad command or file name! Go stand in the corner.
- This will end your Windows session. Do you want to play another game?
- Windows message: "Error saving file! Format drive now? (Y/Y)"
- This is a message from Bill Gates: "Rebooting the world. Please log off."
- To "shut down" your system, type "WIN."
- BREAKFAST.SYS halted... Cereal port not responding.
- COFFEE.SYS missing... Insert cup in cup holder and press any key.
- CONGRESS.SYS corrupted... Re-boot Washington D.C? (Y/N)
- File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)
- Bad or missing mouse. Spank the cat? (Y/N)
- Runtime Error 6D at 417A:32CF: Incompetent User.
- Error reading FAT record: Try the SKINNY one? (Y/N)
- WinErr 16547: LPT1 not found. Use backup. (PENCIL & PAPER.SYS)
- User Error: Replace user.